Careers at Just Right Lawns
We are a locally owned and operated business, which means we care about our community. We are proud to provide exceptional lawn maintenance services and landscape maintenance to our neighbors and neighboring communities. Providing excellent and professional lawn care in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding cities is what you would help us do when you join the Just Right Lawns team.
Just Right Lawns exists to improve the lives of our customers and employees. The experience of Just Right Lawns should leave an employee happy, proud, and loving their work, and a customer happy, proud, and loving their yard.
Our Core Values: Quality, Teamwork, Leadership, Integrity
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company lunches, employee and family gatherings, team building activities, company picnics and end of year celebrations
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Smart Dollar Program. 1st Step is paid for by JRL. (Dave Ramsey)
- Some Paid Holidays
- Employee discount
- Weekly pay
WHAT WE LOOK FOR DURING AN INTERVIEW
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous scheduling and/or call center experience preferred.
- Ability to be confident and decisive and yet demonstrate effective judgment in a wide variety and constantly changing set of scenarios.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate well, using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Excellent written communication skills, including spelling and punctuation.
- Being Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent team players who will be happy in a family type environment
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm, proficient in 10-key, and be able to use phone systems.
● Answer incoming phone calls; place outgoing calls and follow up on customer questions
via phone and email (no cold calling expected)
● Provide excellent service by explaining the features and advantages of available services
● Enter customer information into the system and schedule service
● Perform daily tasks such as processing payments and other tasks as assigned
● Investigate damage claims and research customer complaints
● Liaison between team members in the field and customers
● Maintain a professional attitude and image for all customers
● Minimum 2 years of Customer Service or Sales experience in a Call Center environment - Must have recent Call Center experience
● Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
● Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
● Computer savvy
● Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
● Self-motivated, positive attitude, ability to multitask
● Willing to work in a Team environment
● Great organizational skills
● Access to reliable transportation
● Some marketing experience
● Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
● Ability to understand, speak, read and write in both English and Spanish (preferred)
● Able to work Full Time (Benefits Available): 40 Hours a week Mon.- Fri. or Part Time:5 hour shifts M-F with an occasional Saturday as needed